Thursday, December 13, 2018

Waiting on the street

On that buzzing street, yes, I was literally typing on my phone. Near the corner of Norling building, trying hard not to divert my sight and pretending that I haven’t seen anyone around. Not even the acquaintance. Please pardon me for that but I was that focused! Haha….
I opted for this aloofness on busy street as rain was too harsh, pelting without mercy and drenching me into it like anything. As if I am a fish in the pool. Thank you roof of Norling building for showing your empathy to be an umbrella.
I was waiting for someone who do not care who is waiting for him but wanted to wait for him anyways. Sometimes I wish to put the hands of your wrist watch ahead of anyone else's.
As I wait for him, I was overwhelmed and intimidated to see the street populated by “unemployed graduates”. Sometimes I wonder if we are accounted in the statistics of unemployed section. There was no place even to place a foot on the street. It was Sunday when graduates had their Preliminary Examination for civil service. Usually on Sunday I have seen streets crowded by immigrant workers but on that Sunday, they too were generous to give spaces for graduates to walk and discuss about the exam and some about their future plans.
Are these all looking for job? For what kind and when? In this race, will every one be treated fairly? Can everyone get what they have studied? But I believe no fresh graduates is packaged one as required by post vacancy announced by almost all the organizations. Do graduates have to expect to get job soon or should employers expect graduates to be experienced without giving jobs?
Anyways, I would like to wish fellow graduates and unemployed friends very good luck for everything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ཁྲུངས་སྐར་ཕུན་ཚོགས་ལྔ་ལྡན།

སངས་རྒྱསའི་རྗེས་སུ་བྲངས་ནས་སྤྲུལ་སྐུ།། འགྲོ་བའི་འཇིགས་སྐྱོབས་ནུས་པས་འཇིགས་མེད།། བསྟན་པའི་སྒྲ་ཆེན་སྒྲོགས་ནས་ཆོས་གྲགས།། མི་སེར་ཡོངས་ཀྱིས་བསྟེན...