Friday, May 6, 2022

The Service to whom?

In pursuant to getting school admission for my brother in Thimphu, I verbally contacted the MoE two months ago. I was directed to approach Thimphu Thromde and I applied online as announced but my application was rejected as my reasons required separate discussion. I was asked to write an application and submit it to Thromde with other medical documents. Accordingly, I could submit my application to Thromde on my second visit to the office. From there, I was again asked to produce another letter from the concerned medical doctor from JDWNRH. Then after failing to get an appointment with the doctor several times I could finally get a concern letter in addition to a booklet of his medical prescriptions.

Then I came back to the Thromde office and the officer in charge kindly referred and recommended based on my brother's case, to a school principal to enroll him there. Unfortunately, lockdown happened-, and had to make a request to the school via phone. I was advised to come after the lockdown when they inform. Suddenly, on one fine day, I got a call from school to come there and submit my application. I eagerly went to submit documents taking along my brother. Reaching there, they sent us back stating that they could not verify documents as it is too technical. Then, was advised to come back last Saturday so that a group of health officials could verify documents and check my brother's medical condition.
With some hope, we reached school on Saturday by 9:00 am and could enter the room for verification only by 12:30 pm-ish. After discussing for 20 or so minutes we were again asked to come to the hospital for a medical check-up on coming Wednesday and also produce a family tree document. And God knows what's next!
While I don't want to complain, it's been so stressful and difficult to surmount all these through. I deliberately did not want to use any acquaintances to get these done easily without following due protocols because I believe it affects the service delivery for others alike as well.
And I really hope and pray all these are worth pursuing ultimately. At the same time, I am so grateful to so many people who provided your kind services so far in this journey and hopefully be the same or better henceforth too.
Kadrinchey la.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ཁྲུངས་སྐར་ཕུན་ཚོགས་ལྔ་ལྡན།

སངས་རྒྱསའི་རྗེས་སུ་བྲངས་ནས་སྤྲུལ་སྐུ།། འགྲོ་བའི་འཇིགས་སྐྱོབས་ནུས་པས་འཇིགས་མེད།། བསྟན་པའི་སྒྲ་ཆེན་སྒྲོགས་ནས་ཆོས་གྲགས།། མི་སེར་ཡོངས་ཀྱིས་བསྟེན...